We Empower Zambians Through Education!!
- Zambia's Scholarship Fund (ZSF) has a unique full circle program that works
- Your dollar goes further because . . .
- We don't build schools; we help existing schools
- We are an all volunteer based organization which means 100% of your donation goes to your student
- We help the poorest of the poor . . . we help in the most remote province of Zambia, the Northern Province
- 65% of Zambians still live in the bush
- 91% (living in the Northern Province) are unemployed
Where is the taxable income? Where is the money to pay teachers, schools, roads, churches? To top it all off, a high school education is not free. If you don't have money, how does your child go to school? No wonder time seems to be standing still.
But not for long . . .
We have seen progress. We have seen growth.
ZSF is an all volunteer based organization. That means 100 percent of your donation goes to the cause. We are all volunteers! Noone in the USA is paid. All website designs, trips to Zambia and administrative expenses are paid out of the pockets of our volunteers.
Remember, we are working with the poorest of the poor. The Northern Province is the largest and furthest from the capitol city of Lusaka.
By supporting existing schools, your donation goes further. However, there is no shortage of mud and grass to build schools and there is no shortage of capable graduated high school students that would make great teachers. There is just a shortage of teachers. By paying a teacher’s salary, countless children get a new opportunity on life or by paying the students high school fees, their dreams can come true..